Friday, May 8, 2009

Latest updates

I hope everyone is doing fine. Peri is recovering nicely from her knee sprain, or whatever it was. She jumped in the county meet Wednesday and placed 5th, jumping
11' 9 3/4". She did not run in any events, but they only took the top 2 in those events. Peri has the conference meet coming up on Monday that she is only long jumping in. School is out today and Sarah took an overnight adventure to Madison with our friend, Cindi. Peri went home with a friend after school and spent the night. Ella went out with some friends for dinner last night. I dropped her off and then went over to Tim's to check out his new flat screen and surround sound that he had just gotten a few days before, thinking I could hang out there while she had dinner. Ella had informed me beforehand that she would just be an hour or so. Well, apparently, more than just her 3 friends that she was having dinner with "showed up", and needless to say, over 2 hours later, her friend brought her by Tim's house. I did get to see Bolt, the new movie cartoon. It was good. Today, Ella just hung out at home. I went to work.

Libby Update:
Libby had some stem cells harvested yesterday and can continue her chemotherapy next Thursday. They had some tests a few weeks ago and said that the tumors had shrunk by approx 2/3. It appears the treatments and the prayers are working. Please continue to pray for Libby and the family.

Love to All...

1 comment:

Chelsea Corwin said...

Glad to hear that Libby's treatment is doing well. We'll keep praying for her.