Monday, July 6, 2009

july 4th weekend

Hi everyone! This is Sarah doing my first blog. We had a terrific weekend surrounded by family. I hope everyone else had as much fun as we did. Tom and the boys put on a terrific fireworks show. Who needs the big ones high in the sky. We sure did have a lot of yummy food. It was so nice having most of our out of towners there(we missed you , Michael). Tom is very thankful to Richard and Ryan for bringing his camera to him at the airport, since he left it at Tuttles. Too much excitement , he just forgot it!!!
I hope Chelsea did ok on her first day back. Lucky that Rease had a grandma to take care of her. I was thinking of you, Chelsea.
I hope Micah found her car!

Well, that is about it for now. Hope you all enjoyed my blogging. I don't quite have the knack for writing that Tom does. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

4 comments:

Ryan said...

nice job, sarah. you're the first to blog the 4th. i had a GREAT time.

Chelsea Corwin said...

wonderful blogging Sarah! keep it up!

Abrah said...

Good job Sarah! Now we will expect you to blog more often...like I have any room to talk. :) You forgot to mention all the things you bought at Target on the way home. You know...the essentials! :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Oh Sis! It was an awesome first attempt. I had a great time too and loved having you all on my new deck in the pouring rain. Thank you , Caleb for keeping your promise to be on it no matter what the weather. We do have family and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!