
Sorry for the long delay. It has been awhile. We have been busy the last month or so with many activities, some good and some bad. I will post some pictures when I get a chance. Well, the girls are back in school. Peri is running cross-country, dancing, doing gymnastics, and cheer leading. Ella is taking a ballroom dancing class with one of her cousins, she has gotten a vehicle to drive, and I believe she is going to do some conditioning soon for swimming. She decided to not participate in fall swim club to work on her studies. That is the good stuff. The bad stuff is we had a tree fall on our garage, doing a little bit of damage, but we are about to have that issue resolved. A friend of ours who does construction did the roof repairs and such, and we are waiting on his gutter guy to come and put up some new guttering. This happened numerous weeks ago. That is about all I know at the moment, and my ankle, which was sprained about 6 weeks ago, is healing and I hope to be back on the court soon, with ankle brace on. Keep Sarah in your prayers because the teacher who was next door to her, and was 58, passed away on Saturday while mowing her yard. The calling is today and then she is being transported out to Missouri, I believe, where most of her family resides. It was a bit of a shock.
Libby Update: Libby finished her last round of chemo a 2 weeks ago. She was back in the hospital the next week after running a fever and she received some blood to get her counts up. She is in for tests this week and has her last test is today. So far, all the tests have come back positive, from my understanding.
Thanks and hope everyone is doing fine.

1 comment:
lovin' the first day of school pics....
Post a Comment