Thursday, February 19, 2009
Needed Prayers
I just ask that you keep our cousin Emma, her husband Michael and kids Erica and Shawn and their 2 year old daughter Libby in your prayers. They have discovered a malignant tumor in Libby's cheek and a mass in her stomach. They take her back for more tests tomorrow to determine what course of treatment they may be taking. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is such sad news! I will definatly be praying for all of them.
Tom, remember the miracle of prayer. Can I put her on our prayer lists? I will pray for her every time I have a moment, for all of you. Love Cindy
Prayer chains are awesome and there would be no problem there. I have included them with my prayer warriors here at work. Love y'all.
Prayer is good and such a privilege! They are coming Lilly's way! Thank you for sharing so that we can pray for her little body!
correction....Libby
Test results are back from the biopsy and bone marrow. She is in stage 4, so they start chemo soon. They have a couple of options, one is outpatient, that they go to the hospital everyday for a specified period and the other is checking in and staying at hospital for a couple of days for treatment then home for a few days and then back for a couple of days at hospital for treatment. Just keep them in your prayers.
Post a Comment