Monday, March 2, 2009

Great to see you all this weekend

It was nice to see you all this weekend. Josh, I hope you are feeling better. We made it home after stopping in Indy for a "quick" Target stop and then to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I am so glad to be off crutches. I am still doing exercises to strengthen my Achilles, but it feels fine to walk on. So many people are telling me I should quit playing ball that I will consider it.. OK..... I considered it. I will continue to play ball. I know that someday I will have no choice but to quit, but I just don't think that day is here yet. I do enjoy playing basketball and I hope I can play for a few more years anyway. Thanks for all your concerns.

{Libby Update}
Libby has gone through her chemo treatments Fri. Sat. and Sun. with another today. She seems to be doing OK and will have a chance to go home tomorrow for a couple of days if everything works out. Emma said that she got a little sick after treatments yesterday, but did eat last night. Just keep Libby and their family in your prayers.

Live and play hard and try not to get an Achilles injury :)
Love Y'all !!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Don't stop, Tim. You're not even close:
http://deadspin.com/5067050/septuagenarian-shooting-guard-suits-up-for-college-hoops-team

Then again...
http://deadspin.com/172754/the-tao-of-middle+aged-pickup-basketball


Seriously, though, don't quit.

Abrah said...

I am sure it was a "quick" trip to Target. :) Just for the "necessities" I'm sure. Sarah will one day have to give up shopping too.....just not for a LONG time.