Monday, January 12, 2009

1st blog

Well, I decided to start this blog for no apparent reason. I will try to add information periodically. I really dont have much to say in this blog, but I was eatting a strawberry poptart at work and noticed on the package that it had allergy information printed on the side of the aluminum foil. It said to check the side of the box. I didn't have the box. I had removed the package from the box, so I am without that information, but I was just thinking what a bummer it would be to have an allergy to poptarts. I really dont eat poptarts that often, but when I was growing up, poptarts were usually the start to most every day because they were quick to fix and easy to eat on the way to school or before. Cherry used to be my favorite, but I also liked Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. What a great invention Poptarts are. Dang, they have been around longer than many of you have been alive probably! Well, this is not an advertisement for Poptarts, but if you have never tried one, give it a try. OK, enough of that silliness, but I do like silliness. The rest of my posts will most likely be about our family in some sense, although a goof post every now and again is going to show up! Peace, Love, and Happiness to all who are reading!

No comments: