Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings. You guys ROCK!
We have had a fun week it seems with all the snow we got. I think we got around 12 inches. The girls were out of school on Tuesday and Wednesday and my office was closed on Wednesday. In the morning, some local farmer plowed a path up our drive and then was off to the next drive before we could thank him. Isn't it wonderful to live in the country and have neighbors like that. Our next door neighbor, who, by the way has so many "Man toys", I am jealous, was out with his snow blower and offered it up for our use to Sarah. I wasn't out at the time, but Sarah yelled into me that he offered it up and was waiting for me. I guess it was time to get dressed and do something constructive anyway. It was nice, but still took a little while to clear the concrete pad because the snow was so deep. I thanked our neighbor, and he responded: "That's what neighbors are for." What a great place to live! Peri had a friend over and they sledded and walked through the woods. So, the girls have one more built in snow day, then it is school into the summer or on some holiday. Anyway, I hope all are doing fine and having an enjoyable winter and looking forward to seeing you all when we meet again. Keep your blogs rolling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tom! Hope you can get out and do something fun with all that snow!
Love ya!
Post a Comment