Well, Sarah is working out on a regular basis, twice a week with aerobics and other types of activities on other days. I play ball twice a week with some friends on a normal week, barring children activities or "old age" injuries. Ella has had early morning practices before school since the end of October and I have been taking her. We ride-shared with a friend of Ella's on the team every other week until December when her friend got her license. Sarah has taken on a few Saturday mornings. It is usually 5 days a week (either 5:15 or 6 am weekdays, 8 on Saturdays), unless they have had a swim meet, so we are looking forward to Ella getting her drivers license next year, at least for those early morning practices. Ella has also had practice after school, usually four days a week, again, unless they have a swim meet. We have had one morning practice cancelled due to the coach being sick and Ella missed one practice after she got sick last week at school on Monday and missed Tuesday, and they had one other morning practice cancelled due to a 2-hour delay. Sarah is the driver usually for the kids after school activities, so thanks Sarah. You're a DOLL!!! So, we are usually on the move, but It's all GOOD!!!
Other than that, Sarah still likes to shop and watch a few shows on TV and I like to watch the Colts and Purdue and play a computer online game with my brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I stumbled upon this post....Did you start a blog and not tell anybody? I don't know what the deal is with that! I guess it is possible that you sent out an email and I just didn't get it. :) Spread the word man! How would I ever know how you felt about poptarts if I didn't find this blog? :) Love you all!
Ya, again who knew? Is this the family of secret bloggers? There was no email. But good to know how y'all are doing but I am shocked to know that Sarah likes shopping. I thought she only shopped out of necessity. Love you
Well, I just created this yesterday and had Sarah and the girls check it out last night before we send it out to everybody, but I did become a blog follower on all your pages, I think. I'll try to keep it updated!
I also was shocked by the whole shopping thing...I had no idea! :) I thought Tom did all the shopping for the Paul family!
Oh wait, I forgot....Tom just gets into a lot of trouble when he does the shopping. :)
Trouble is my middle name
Post a Comment