Monday, January 12, 2009

Peri and her activities


I figured I should include something about Peri because we love her just the same as we love Ella. Peri has been working hard on her cheering, dancing and gymnastics, although she has had a small break from gymnastics due to her cheerleading schedule. I believe she will be starting back with that very soon as her basketball games will be ending early next month. Although there has been some drama with the cheerleading, isn't there always, Peri really shines as a cheerleader and really takes the lead on the team. I would have to say that Peri is one of the loudest cheerleaders on the team. Can you believe that? She is also the one that a lot of the other girls look at when they get lost in a dance or routine to get back on. We are very proud of Peri and she is doing great in school, as is Ella. They are both straight A students. Way to go girls!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

this is probably my favorite post so far. since it's all about peri.

Tom Paul said...

Well, it isn't entirely about Peri. There is mention of Ella at the bottom.