Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Cat Burglar Part II - Sherlock Paul on the case
OK. You thought it was over, but it wasn't. If you haven't read Cat Burglar below, definitely read that one before you read this one, so you will understand. We were sitting around the table talking at dinner with the delicious meal my beautiful wife had prepared and Peri was being quite adament about not leaving the door ajar. I said that there was only one other thing that might have happened and explained it just like a Sherlock Holmes mystery. I stated that the only other possible explanation would have been that Sarah, while performing her numerous tasks that she feels she needs to perform each night for this household to remain intact, might have put the cats out and then came inside with every intention of returning to the garage for whatever reason, and then once inside got busy doing something else and forgot. We all looked at Sarah who had a look of mmmmmmmm uhhhhhh oh yeah.... I fed the cats and then came inside and was going to get some water for them and then... I just can't stress the awe and admiration that was exhibited in my lovely daughters faces at my brilliant deduction.... I said.. Elementary my dear Watsons.... and the case is closed.... Thank you for your participation in this wild ride we call life.. and have a good one.. Love yall :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The perfect mate for my sister. Have I said that before?
entertaining, tom. you do weave a good yarn.
So where's the props for Peri, the vindicated scapegoat?
You are right. We are terribly sorry for that false accusation, Peri, even though you are more rotten than anything...
Post a Comment