Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ive been busy, OK?

Work has been very busy, but now my busy time is over. I spent a few days at the hotel during selections, and had some other duties assisting with some stuff for the officials and a website that I helped create for officials to see if they got chosen for the tournament. So, tonight was the final check for the officials for the women on the website, so it is back to my normal workload, now. Yeah. I think I am going to take a vacation next week, then go to the Final Four in Detroit the week after that. Yeah, I think that is what I am going to do....

Libby Update:
Libby is doing 5 day, approx 6 hour a day, chemo, which started Monday. 2 hr hydration, 2 hr chemo, 2 hr hydration. Last I heard she is doing OK with it so far. Just keep her and the family in your prayers.

Love All

No comments: