Sunday, March 15, 2009

Peri's Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to my newest teenage daughter, Peri. She had some friends spend the night Friday night and then we had a party at West for approximately 25 of her friends. We played a blind man musical chairs, which was pretty fun. We also played dizzy ball. Everyone seemed to have a nice time and no one got injured... At least to my knowledge. A success. It has been a very busy week at work. I spent the night at the Westin Thursday for selection stuff for the tournament. I have been on call all weekend and I am at work on Sunday night, also. It is all good. I am looking forward to going to the final four in Detroit. Well, need to do some work for a little while and head home and then probably do a similar thing for women's basketball tomorrow. Have fun all and be good.

{Libby Update}
Emma says Libby is eating, and sleeping well and Erica is being a little mother hen. Keep praying that everything keeps going up hill for them.

No comments: